HI! This is my site. Mommy helps me with it so that all our Isaac-starved relatives can see me anytime they want.

As of May, 2006, I am over 36lb and over 3 feet tall. Mommy is desperately trying to teach me how to hold her hand as I walk beside her, as she cannot carry me and the baking baby sister at the same time.

I'm starting to use words!! Here's what I've learned: Mama, Dada,Na-Na (night-night), Ba-Ba (Bye-Bye), Up, On, Ooooh!, Whoa!, Bam (ball), Ouch!, Tat (cat), Gog (dog), What's that?, Henoe (Hello), plus I can make animal sounds for a sheep, cow, cat, dog, bird, and horse (although I'm convinced that horses say "moo!") I will also try to copy what Mommy and Daddy say, sometimes.

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

My weekend with PawPaw Eddie and Grandma Sue

PawPaw Eddie and Grandma Sue came to see me this past weekend. Although it was hot and icky outside, we still got to go to the park and SWING!!! WEEEEEE!!! I also got to try out my new wheels and just hang out a bit with them.

They brought me some new Little People animals for my Noah's Ark set. Here I'm chewing on Mrs. Alligator, she and her husband are my favorites!

I like to tear the door off my Leap Frog Learning Table and play with it. Who cares if its supposed to be attached?

Peekaboo!

PawPaw was teasing me by laying on my blue thingy (what is that thing called, anyway?)

Look, no hands!! Mommy is demonstrating that I can stand by myself (sometimes, as long as I'm holding onto something!)

Mommy is happy because I no longer try to eat the books she reads to me!

I'm pulling myself up, too! That means that I can finally reach all that good stuff on the coffee table! Yeah!

I love my drum!! Mommy and Daddy found this for me last week.

And, of course, SWINGING!!! I love swinging!!

This is my new set of wheels. Mommy and Daddy bought it for their anniversary present. So, it's sort of mine, sort of their's...whatever, I think it's pretty cool!!

link | posted by Denise B. at 10:52 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
Layout based on a design by mela
Powered by Blogger
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com