HI! This is my site. Mommy helps me with it so that all our Isaac-starved relatives can see me anytime they want.

As of May, 2006, I am over 36lb and over 3 feet tall. Mommy is desperately trying to teach me how to hold her hand as I walk beside her, as she cannot carry me and the baking baby sister at the same time.

I'm starting to use words!! Here's what I've learned: Mama, Dada,Na-Na (night-night), Ba-Ba (Bye-Bye), Up, On, Ooooh!, Whoa!, Bam (ball), Ouch!, Tat (cat), Gog (dog), What's that?, Henoe (Hello), plus I can make animal sounds for a sheep, cow, cat, dog, bird, and horse (although I'm convinced that horses say "moo!") I will also try to copy what Mommy and Daddy say, sometimes.

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

You know I'm still enormous when....

...we are still in the doctor office waiting room and one of the assistance looks out and says, "Wow! He is so big!! What, is he like, 7 now?" in front of everyone.

...I'm only 14 and a half months, but I weigh 29 lb.

...my head is so big that my doctor asks my mommy if big heads run in our family (this is the THIRD time she's asked)

...I'm only 14 and a half months, but I'm 35 inches tall.

...my doctor says I'm above the 95th percentile in all categories for my age.


And people said I'd taper off...HA!

link | posted by Denise B. at 2:38 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Layout based on a design by mela
Powered by Blogger
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com